FULLHOUSE - VINTAGE


I love these set of photos. It was taken at Fullhouse.. again.. I was so excited too see them and can't wait to post the photos.. hehehe. Can't deny that Fullhouse is a very nice and sweet place to have photo shooting. Fullhouse signature dessert - Brownie with ice-cream and Tiramisu, both are too sweet for me. I had lavender mint tea usually as it makes me feel relaxing and have a peace of mind :D But the boyfie look tire cuz he is sick :( thanks for spending time with me although you are not feeling well. Hope that you will get well soon. There's one deco upstairs that really caught my eyes. The table, photo frame and the clock are looking really vintage.. not forgotten the cafe latte wall deco as well.. i love vintage stuffs !!!

Ok.. next is the outfit photo time.. The meadow knitted cardigan on me is something i adore from O.D.D. And i must said that i'm so lucky to have it !!!

wearing:
meadow knitted cardigan - O.D.D.
black tank - store
ribbon shorts - online
bag - brings
flats - vern's

No comments:

Post a Comment