BEWARE OF ANGRY BIRDS

I'm getting addicted with angry birds game recently. I guess not only me, the WORLD is addicted to angry birds. Even my 3 years old cousin knows how to play the game using her daddy iphone.

The are total 4 episodes in the game. The first episodes - poached eggs, containing 3 levels and each level has 21 sub-levels. There some levels which are quite tricky and sometimes made me act like "angry bird" too. I have not completed the game yet. So far, I have come to 2nd episode - mighty hoax. still have a long way to go @@ and the game become more and more tricky.


The story begins with some green pigs stealing eggs from a variety of birds, and the only way for the birds to vindicate this atrocity is to launch themselves from a slingshot in a suicidal attempt to take the lives of as many pigs as possible.
So.. beware with angry birds! Why? If you stole an egg from them, they are really ANGRY! They want to kill you! Haha. Scare? I like cute green pigs too. It is really funny when playing this game. So easy. You will have to break pigs' castles using birds!

There are different characters of angry birds that you need to know before you play it!

The red birds are basic type, while the yellow birds speed up in mid-flight when the screen is tapped and can destroy wood planks with ease. Blue birds split into three in mid-flight when the screen is tapped and therefore can destroy a wide range of the pig’s hide out. Black birds are like a time bomb and can do massive damage when detonated and white birds can drop an exploding egg .

I have done some screenshots below. They are just too cute isn't it? hehehe..

See.. the green evil piggies will laugh at you if you fail to destroyed them using the angry birds.. LoL.. ok.. shall continue my game.. hehehe
i have shared the file and you may download it from here or mail me at janicelsm08[at]gmail[dot]com. Let's go crazy with angry birds!!!

1 comment: