Island Getaway - The Pearl of the Orient

Went for a short getaway trip to Penang last few days to recharge myself. The first destination is the Golden Sand Resort at Batu Ferringhi.

Golden Sand Resort is redefined as a 4-stars deluxe accomodation. The resort is a veritable tropical paradise for vacationers and families located on Penang's popular Batu Feringgi beach.

Stunning view from my room, superb nice and breathtaking sea views.

Look at the sea, clouds and the blue sky, I'm so in love!


The island's new must-visit destination. The very first marina retail in Malaysia, Straits Quay at Seri Tanjung Pinang. Very classy and elegant British style.


Delicious cafe. You can view more photo here

The lighthouse.

Yatch station at Straits Quay.




Sea again. I love sea ^^

Met up with my dear Hui Ling. It has been almost 5 years we didn't meet each other since i graduated. Thanks dear for spending times with me, and we have a nice chat. Must take care ok, until we meet again next round. Miss ya

No comments:

Post a Comment