STEPPING OUT OF COMFORT ZONE

Its almost 4 weeks ago today, since my last blog. I have nothing to blog about and i my life is too much boring. Weekdays for my full time job and weekend busy photo shotings for De'flea. I am physically, mentally, and emotionally tired. I have tendered my resignation letter last year but it was rejected and i tried to convince myself to stay in the comfort zone. Change is never easy, you fight to hold on, you fight to let go… Recently, i have totally lost my passion. I noticed that something has changed and all things will never be the same again. I told myself: "You must step out of this comfort zone, go beyond the comfort zone and live life with more passion !!! It's time to think of your own welfare for a change." Once again, i tendered my resignation for 1.5 months notice effective 11 July. In the meantime, I shall plan to take a well deserves leave and go on a nice vacation for myself before i start a new 'life' =)



Well saying "Life begins at the end of comfort zone."



Wish me luck =)

3 comments: