PLEATS ARE NICE.. DON'T YOU THINK SO?

I have been seeing these pleated skirts everywhere, and I wish to have one for myself too. But for sure the long one not really suitable for my height. I wish i'm taller T.T
The pleated skirt is so nice and lovely!!! Beautiful soft pleats sway and flow creating a fluid movement when you roam. These photos inspired me a lot. Love them.




for casual, just wear with a plain t-shirt

A cream / white nice shirt works well with the pleated skirt.


For a preppy look, wear with a short sleeved button shirt



nice match with polka top, creating a classic and vintage look


match with lovely babydoll top


pair with leggings !!!


A short sleeved, cotton / chiffon blouse would look classic and cute.



Pleats are nice.. don't you think so?
.
.
.

Hope you like them and enjoyed reading this =)

No comments:

Post a Comment