UMAI-YA JAPANESE RESTAURANT

Girls day out last Sunday. We went to Umai-ya Japanese Restaurant at Uptown.
Thanks to Winniy for the booking. We enjoyed the lunch buffet only at RM48 per person from 11.30am - 2pm. I only managed to captured this two as i was too busy eating. The sushi are just too nice and yummy. Worth it.

For this time, we hang out without Candice and Soik Yee. Everyone seems so busy after school life. Busy with own career. I really miss the good old days when we laugh out loud "very often" together. Just hoping everyone will be joining next time =)


Winniy's cute prince.
We was playing around with little Zi Yu that day. I just noticed that he likes to take photo. I was calling him to look to my camera for a photo shoot and he did !!! And he was exactly waited for me to give him photo shoots everytime i called.
He is just too cute ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment